Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Where's.......?

I went to the mall and of course had to go into Build-a-Bear. That's where I get the toys, beds and little houses for my kids. We play a game when I'm chasing them and playing hide and seek...it's called "Where's (insert their name)....? They immediately run into one of the houses and hide. Than we keep calling their name pretending we can't see them. Scooter went into it for the first time and we "couldn't find" him.
Where's Scooter? Can you see him?



2 comments:

Tina @ www.commoncentshome.blogspot.com said...

So smart they are, they have you very well trained! It must attract quite a crowd to watch the "show." Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I think I have FINALLY found Scooter! Too cute. Now, I'm ready for more pictures.......!!
Love the fur babies!
Aunt Cece